Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973) Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973)   The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 am

The Holy Mountain
From Alejandro Jodorowsky

IMDB

Quote :
A Christlike figure wanders through bizarre, grotesque scenarios filled with religious and sacrilegious imagery. He meets a mystical guide who introduces him to seven wealthy and powerful individuals, each representing a planet in the solar system. These seven, along with the protagonist, the guide and the guide's assistant, divest themselves of their worldly goods and form a group of nine who will seek out the Holy Mountain, in order to displace the gods who live there and become immortal.

The big finally of my serie Jodorowsky Smile I think I'm done with him for a while now, I still have to see Tusk and The Rainbow Thief but somehow they dont attract me that much

The Holy Mountain is really good yess
Weird, weird and weird as always with this director affraid
But I like some parts more than others, some things like the all sci-fi part in the middle is just excellent yess
But all the beginning I liked a bit less, simply because I saw his earlier movies before and it seems to me that this part is just repeating what he already did before
Overall, yes it is a must see, if you like bizard movies, that's the one Twisted Evil

note9

(still prefering El Topo and Santa sangre though Wink )

The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973) Holy-mountain-la-montana-sagrada-poster-0

Last edited by Chrisy on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973)   The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:20 pm

GREAT GREAT GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT MOVIE!!! complex weirdness, quite a trip!!! I love Jorodowsky, big time!!!

9/10!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky (1973)
Page 1 of 1