Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matador(1986)-A Pedro Almodóvar film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathproof
Mighty Aphrodite
Mighty Aphrodite
deathproof

Matador(1986)-A Pedro Almodóvar film Empty
PostSubject: Matador(1986)-A Pedro Almodóvar film   Matador(1986)-A Pedro Almodóvar film Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:32 am

MATADOR imdb

Matador unlike other thrillers which has psycho killers does not brief the investigation of police or how the killers get caught,but shows the depression through which they go through.

A lawyer and a bull fighter are obsessed with death and they find pleasure in killing the people while making love with them.And the student of the bull fighter is a severely depressed because of his mother who is too religious who turns himself in as the killer though he isn't and this changes all three of their lives to a great extent.

This was the first Almodovar movie i have seen and i was impressed by the director's choice of shots,the plot and the performances but then this movie wasn't really great.It starts off really well with good realistic dialogues and scenes but gets a bit outta hand near the climax and made me feel the director to lose control over the script.Otherwise it was a very good movie and i recommend this to ppl who like thrillers.
Matador(1986)-A Pedro Almodóvar film CINE146
Back to top Go down

Matador(1986)-A Pedro Almodóvar film
Page 1 of 1