Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Les Rivičres pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (2000)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Les Rivičres pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (2000) Empty
PostSubject: Les Rivičres pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (2000)   Les Rivičres pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (2000) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Les Rivičres pourpres (aka The Crimson Rivers)
From Mathieu Kassovitz

IMDB

Quote :
Two French policemen, one investigating a grisly murder at a remote mountain college, the other working on the desecration of a young girl's grave by skinheads, are brought together by the clues from their respective cases. Soon after they start working together, more murders are committed, and the pair begin to discover just what dark secrets are behind the killings.

By far not the best movie from Mathieu Kassovitz (La Haine, Assassin(s) ). Let's say it is an ok movie but nothing more. The story is not very original, the end is mouha.... Nothing really special....
It seems that this director is taking a Hollywood kind of turn, also with his next movie (Topic). Not sure these are really my taste at all Sad

But just because there are some of my favorite actors in it Razz Vincent Cassel (I looooove him) and Jean Reno, I give it
Les Rivičres pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (2000) 10

O, and if you want to watch it, watch it in French, cause the english version is synchronized.... beurk....

Les Rivičres pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (2000) 002644_af

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Les Rivičres pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (2000)
Page 1 of 1