Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007   Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:42 pm

now this is a zombie splatterfest with a twist!

the story...

a guy called Matool wanderers trough the zombie-infested plains, killing them using a hammer and gigantic nails! Suddenly he is kidnapped by an odd couple, and he is forced (well, maybe not forced Very Happy) to have sex with the lady! But the lady has a pretty grocely deformed sister, who has another sister attached to her! From here on the story spins off into surreality and sickness beyond belief!

the acting isn't great, but doesn't suck either! It is actually a descent zombieflick, with lots of blood and gore! It's a balanced mix of splatterfilmclichees and original ideas! and above all, a truly twisted sense of humour I really liked! Only the ending is a bit sudden and unsatisfying in my eyes...

a movie worth watching, if you're a fan of the genre that is...

the trailer...

7,5/10

Last edited by labrat on Fri May 16, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zeehond
Edward Penishands
Edward Penishands
zeehond

PostSubject: Re: Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007   Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Great! I bought this movie some time ago, haven't seen it yet.. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.
Back to top Go down
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

PostSubject: Re: Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007   Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:25 pm

zeehond wrote:
Great! I bought this movie some time ago, haven't seen it yet.. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

do you have the European edition too? I´d love to know the difference with the non-European edition! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zeehond
Edward Penishands
Edward Penishands
zeehond

PostSubject: Re: Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007   Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Don't know, I guess so, I bought it at the free record shop in Rotterdam (holland), so I guess it's just the european version.. Nothing on wikipedia that could shed some light on the question, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007   Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stink of Flesh (European edition) - Scott Phillips 2007
Page 1 of 1