Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003)   Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 am

Le Temps du loup (aka The Time of the Wolf)
From Michael Haneke

Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003) Tlvh7b1u

Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003) Thimdbci6

Quote :
Immediately before a global catyclysm, Anna and her family arrive at their holiday home in the countryside only to find it is occupied by a group of complete strangers. This confrontation is just the beginning of a painful learning process, as they discover that nothing will ever be the same again

Great film yess
And quite a challenge I must say for Haneke who goes into a difficult path with this post-apocalypse story. It starts like a familly drama, the more the movie get settled, intriguing elements after intriguing elements, we realize that something more is happening. Intense drama, dark, very dark with these long silences which mean more than all the words in the world. Only Haneke can create such atmosphere. I really loved the way he represented the struggle to survive in extreme situations where people almost turn into animals
The only thing I didn't like was the ending, too vague I must say, I would have liked a different turn
But for the rest, very good!

Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003) 10

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Le Temps du loup - Michael Haneke (2003)
Page 1 of 1