Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Moore Documentaries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Michael Moore Documentaries Empty
PostSubject: Michael Moore Documentaries   Michael Moore Documentaries Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:53 pm

I like the docus from Michael Moore althought sometimes I dont find them very objectives and often exagerated
But the ideas are there and at least he's doing something to change some mentalities (if that's possible Laughing )

Roger & Me
IMDB

Michael Moore Documentaries 51GAPX0WTVL

Bowling for Columbine
IMDB

His best one in my opinion

Michael Moore Documentaries Bowling_for_columbine

Fahrenheit 9/11
IMDB

Michael Moore Documentaries 931054fahrenheit-9-11-posters

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Moore Documentaries   Michael Moore Documentaries Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:12 pm

Sicko
IMDB

Very good, although a few cliches, but, yes it's good, better than Fahrenneit 9/11, less good than Bowling for columbine, something in between.
But seriously, Mr Moore needs to review a bit his history, no, england has not been fully bombarded and destroyed during the second world war
And a bit of objectivity would have been nice when he talked about the free system for example, would have been nice to see the down side of the free health care system as well, for example the enormous debt with this in France which at the moment (but for quite some years) makes the governments questionning it more and more (unfortunatly even more with Sarkosy
o it is not all heaven on earth like he seems to say... And we have people left out of this system too
For the rest: thumbs up Smile

Michael Moore Documentaries Sicko-poster-2

Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Moore Documentaries   Michael Moore Documentaries Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:38 pm

The Big One

Quote :
Our intrepid defender of the working man, Michael Moore, documents his 1996 "Downsize This!" book tour across the USA. Shot on-the-cheap with a video camera, we once again watch our hero interview the working man at yet another plant closing, while also trying to get past corporate security guards to interview the millionaire CEOs

IMDB

Michael Moore Documentaries 330f_1_b
Back to top Go down
pitr
Dikkenek
Dikkenek

PostSubject: Re: Michael Moore Documentaries   Michael Moore Documentaries Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:53 am

eye-openers to the rest of the world, perhaps and that's all i like about them movies..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Moore Documentaries   Michael Moore Documentaries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Moore Documentaries
Page 1 of 1