Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time of the Gypsies - Emir Kusturica (1988)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Time of the Gypsies - Emir Kusturica (1988) Empty
PostSubject: Time of the Gypsies - Emir Kusturica (1988)   Time of the Gypsies - Emir Kusturica (1988) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 am

Time of the Gypsies (aka Dom za vesanje)
From Emir Kusturica

Time of the Gypsies - Emir Kusturica (1988) Time_of_the_Gypsies

Time of the Gypsies - Emir Kusturica (1988) Thimdbci6

Quote :

In this luminous tale set in the area around Sarajevo and in Italy, Perhan, an engaging young Romany (gypsy) with telekinetic powers, is seduced by the quick-cash world of petty crime, which threatens to destroy him and those he loves

Wouaaa!
It is not the first time I watch this movie, last time was when I was a teanager, I remember crying a lot. But then again, I was crying a lot while watching movies at that age
Very Happy
But tonight, I cried again, and again, and again. My god I forgot how powerful this movie was! The last half hour is a firework of emotions grabbing your heart and turning it into pieces! It is so sad! And this amazing wonderfull music composed by Srdjan Kurpjel who also composed the music for Underground and Arizona dream (which also made me cried each time I watched it). Such a wonderfull movie: funny, crazy, beautifull, sweet, tragic, there are not enough words to describe it.
Unforgetable movie! Maybe his best!

note10

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Time of the Gypsies - Emir Kusturica (1988)
Page 1 of 1