Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kingdom - Lars von Trier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

The Kingdom - Lars von Trier Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom - Lars von Trier   The Kingdom - Lars von Trier Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 am

The Kingdom (Aka Riget)
From Lars von Trier

The Kingdom - Lars von Trier Lars_von_trier_the_kingdom_dvd_cover

The Kingdom - Lars von Trier Thimdbci6

Quote :
The Kingdom is the most technologically advanced hospital in Denmark, a gleaming bastion of medical science. A rash of uncanny occurrences, however, begins to weaken the staff's faith in science--a phantom ambulance pulls in every night, but disappears; voices echo in the elevator shaft; and a pregnant doctor's fetus seems to be developing much faster than is natural. At the goading of a spiritualist patient, some employees work to let supernatural forces rest

Finally!!! After weeks of waiting for it, I finally got to see the first 2 episodes of the legendary TV mini series from Lars von Trier
And so far so good! (more than good Wink )
Very addictive Very Happy
It is dark and strange and also very funny with a very particular sense of humour, I'm loving it already yess

There are only 4 episodes but there is also a Riget II which I also have now bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Alizare
Ghost Dog
Ghost Dog

The Kingdom - Lars von Trier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom - Lars von Trier   The Kingdom - Lars von Trier Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 pm

I heard that Stephen King based on this tv serie for "Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital". I will give a opportunity.
Back to top Go down

The Kingdom - Lars von Trier
Page 1 of 1