Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007) Empty
PostSubject: Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007)   Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:52 am

Caótica Ana (aka Chaotic Ana)
From Julio Medem

Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007) Caotica-ana

Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007) Thimdbci6

I wanted to discover this director for a long time, I actually have all his collection of movies on my computer. But maybe I shouldn't have started with this one which is probably not his best, at least I hope....
Cause seriously the story is a total mess, really not believable, at all.

What follows Contains spoilers Wink (but I really couldn't help it, it is too funny...)

So this is the story of dreadlocks Anna who lives in Ibiza, loves partying and taking extasy. She is also a talented painter. One day she meets a french woman who is taking care of an artistic squat in Madrid and invites her to live there with other artists. In Madrid she meets people there, falls in love, has sex, paints and everything is fun. Until then, no problems, the film looked actually very promissing. But..... NO.... One day, they go to a restaurant, and she has a black out, she wakes up and hear from her friends that she has been hypnotised by a guy in the restaurant and that they found out she has been having other previous past lifes, several past lifes that she will need to discover. Nobody seem very surprised, this is totally normal Razz The rest of the movie she is getting hypnotised and finds more about her past lifes.
And then suddenly she is in a sailing boat on her way to Manhattan, I dont know how the hell she ended up there... Then she is with a chaman in the Grand Canion findind her indian after life and hop people from spain are here, the hypnotiser and the french woman, they came here to help her findind her after life, how they found her we dont know... and suddenly hop she cuts her dreadlocks, and becomes a brunette, she is going to trick a powerfull american man who wants to have sex with her and hop she shits on his face..... literally. Dont ask me who he is, why she does that, I have no clue....
Mad Mad Mad

What a total non sense mess Mad
And I normally love non sense....

Anyway, the story is crap... Luckelly the images are beautifull, quite amazing actually, every shot is simply gorgeous so that makes it even more desapointing but at least it makes me want to discover his earlier work such as La Ardilla roja or Lucía y el sexo

So I dont know, I would give it a note6 because it is really beautifull, but the story deserves much less

Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007) Caotica_ana

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Alizare
Ghost Dog
Ghost Dog

Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007)   Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:18 pm

It´s so bad : dialogues aren´t absurd, they are stupid. I think Medem laugh of us.
Back to top Go down

Caótica Ana - Julio Medem (2007)
Page 1 of 1