Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathproof
Mighty Aphrodite
Mighty Aphrodite
deathproof

[S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 Empty
PostSubject: [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003   [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 pm

'

Janghwa, Hongryeon

[S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 A_Tale_of_Two_Sisters_film

A Tale of Two Sisters was an amazing creepy to the core movie which creeped me out to the core.The only thing i knew when i started this movie was its name and that it was a good horror movie and i guess it had such an impact on me because i din't know more.Highly recommeded.

8 upon 10
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003   [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:10 am

O, yes this one is on my to see list for a long time, thanks for reminding me yess
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

PostSubject: Re: [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003   [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 am

yes... looks awesome!!! yess
Back to top Go down
misssans
Enema Killer
Enema Killer
misssans

PostSubject: Re: [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003   [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Wow! Watched this movie a LONG time ago! But it is brilliant! And extremely creepy indeed! One to watch!

8/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=11273879
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003   [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:58 am

Watched it tonight and I's really nice yess

This is what you get when you mix arthouse and horror: a work of pure beauty and genius

I think this movie can reconcile people who might not really like horror movies or think they are all the same and stupid. The scenario here is one of best I have seen in an horror movie so far. Complex, psychological and intense! It gradually builds up to the point of nervous breakdown (for them and for us). Everything is made to really confuse the viewers (I'm actually still not 100% certain I fully got it all) And visually, it is beautifull, the all atmosphere, the colors, the little details. If you look good even the flowers on all the wall papers, they are moving (I swear they are Razz ), I could even see faces in the wood... Trippy Very Happy Like that all house was alive
A minor masterpiece
yess

[S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 10
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003   [S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[S-Korea] A Tale of Two Sisters(Janghwa, Hongryeon)-2003
Page 1 of 1