Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982) Empty
PostSubject: Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982)   Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Pink Floyd The Wall
From Alan Parker

IMDB

Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982) The_wall_dvd_download

Quote :
The life of the fictional rock star 'Pink' is the subject of the visually evocative cult film based upon the music and visions of the group Pink Floyd as portrayed in the album of the same title. Relationships, drug abuse, sex, childhood, WWII and fascism combine in a disturbing mix of episodic live action and lyrical animation drawn by British caricaturist Gerald Scarfe.

Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982) Img19Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982) Thewall_l

I remember seeing this one a long time ago. Didn't remember much of it except the animated parts
I loved it yess
Really nice movie which can have many different interpretations. It is an antiwar and an anti fashist movie but also describes indirectly the life of the Pink Floyd member Syd barret and his isolation and drug addiction.
Many things can be seen in this movie, many different point of view and although it might not always make sense, I think it wont let you with no emotional reaction. I think this movie is meant to create this emotion and everybody can have different approach to it. No mentionning the animations which are a pure enjoyment! and the music of the album The Wall from Pink Floyd (which lyrics I would need to read again to fully get the deeper meanings behind the messages I think)
A work of art imo yess

Cult!

note8

Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982) Brick26ox7Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982) Sq-scary-mask-kids-wall

And some of the best parts (spoiler warning Wink )

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Pink Floyd The Wall - Alan Parker (1982)
Page 1 of 1