Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitcom - François Ozon (1998)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Sitcom - François Ozon (1998) Empty
PostSubject: Sitcom - François Ozon (1998)   Sitcom - François Ozon (1998) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:29 pm

Sitcom
From François Ozon

IMDB

All the movies from this director are nice but this one is my favorite

Quote :
The adventures of an upper-class suburban family abruptly confronted with the younger brother's discovery of his homosexuality, the elder sister's suicide attempt and sado-masochist tendencies, and the intrusion of a very free-spirited maid and her husband... And it all started with the arrival in the family of an innocent looking rat...

(Contains Spoilers)
Quote :
"Sitcom" tells the story about a petty bourgeois French family who leads a surface normal life. One day father brings white rat from a research institute to his home and from this day things changes radical, because everyone who has physical contact with this animal becomes totally freaked out..! The son outs himself as a homo, the daughter does S&M-practices and becomes endangered for suicide, the mother starts having a sex affair with her own son...

You have to see this great satire with your own eyes to believe it when human soulish depths turn up! Cynical, provoking and grotesque - more words are not needed to describe it!! A great farce!!!

I love it I love you
Amazingly sharp and hilarious. Dark humour at its best

note9
Sitcom - François Ozon (1998) B0000DIJPW.01.LZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Sitcom - François Ozon (1998)
Page 1 of 1