Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (1994)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

The Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (1994) Empty
PostSubject: The Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (1994)   The Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (1994) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:27 am

The Shawshank Redemption
From Frank Darabont

Imdb

Quote :
Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency

Yes Yes I know, I should have watched this movie long time ago. But well, I'm not too much of a Hollywood fan especially of this type so it took me a long time. Toffetomas gave it to me as a present so thought it was time to watch the number 1 of IMDB and so supposivelly the best movie ever made... (supposivelly tongue )

Some good things and some bad things in this movie, I can totally understand it is considered a masterpiece, it is well played, the story is nice, especially the little unexpected flicks of the last part.
But some things I liked less, it is obviously very hollywood like
Spoiler:
Didn't get any strong emotions while watching it which could make me say: woua this is amazing - but that doesn't mean much, I generally get strong emotions with very dark pieces so well.... just dont listen to me I guess Suspect Razz

NOT the best movie ever made, but that is just my opinion Very Happy

Nice though (for a hollywood movie) and a must see (I guess Razz )

The Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (1994) 10

The Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (1994) Movie_poster_the_shawshank_redemption

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

The Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (1994)
Page 1 of 1