Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathproof
Mighty Aphrodite
Mighty Aphrodite
deathproof

[Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001) Empty
PostSubject: [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001)   [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:38 pm

Koroshiya 1 in IMDB

This movie is for nobody less than 18,because of the graphic violence,thematic elements,portrayal of the protagonist,perverse dialogs and actions etc etc,it keeps going on and on.Though i dint get deeply disturbed or even understand the climax partly it did gimme creeps not because of the gore but movement of the film and how it changes itself so many times in the 2 hours.this movie is indeed a real master work by Miike.The other movie of him i saw was Fudoh:The next generation which was kinda hilarious than serious like this.

Ichi the Killer is a real stylish flick and ppl who love this genre(i am one among those) will thoroughly enjoy every moment in this movie.

There is not much of performance oriented here as it depends fully on style and slickness,even then Omori(Ichi),Asana(Kakihara) and especially Tanaka(kaneko) were good.Though the shot slections in certain areas remind u of other American and European films the way everything comes together in Ichi The Killer is real mind boggling.

I totally loved this movie.D'ya love gore?sleaze?style?coolness? and u haven't seen this...grab this immediately!

[Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001) 2964346000084807748S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

PostSubject: Re: [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001)   [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 pm

LOVED THIS ONE!!! A BRUTAL AND VIOLENT YET FUNNY MUST-SEE!!!

9/10! top

Takashi Miike FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Kryll
Bernie
Bernie
Kryll

PostSubject: Re: [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001)   [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:40 am

nice one idd Smile
Back to top Go down
http://users.telenet.be/kryll
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001)   [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:49 am

Great movie indeed yess
I really loved the mix of humour and violence, just a perfect dose of each.

The story could have been a bit better but it is secondary in this movie I think. Loved the little background music and the scenes are all really good!

Spoiler:

But hey, that is defenetly a note8
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001)   [Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Japanese] Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer-Takashi Miike(2001)
Page 1 of 1