Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Les Témoins - André Téchiné (2007)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Les Témoins - André Téchiné (2007) Empty
PostSubject: Les Témoins - André Téchiné (2007)   Les Témoins - André Téchiné (2007) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Les Témoins (The Witnesses)
From André Téchiné

Imdb

Quote :
Paris, 1984: A group of friends contend with the first outbreak of the AIDS epidemic

Good movie yess
But not very good, just good, a bit of a desapointing end and overall it is lacking something. The critics were very good, but they generally are always very good with André Téchiné's movies especially because the acting in his movies is always amazing. And this is the strengh with this one too: the acting is simply amazing, realistic and powerfull. Especially Emmanuelle Béart, one of my favorite actress (you must know her from the short Le dernier Chaperon rouge from Jan Kounen).
The plot is nice but with the same thema, I prefered another french movie called Les Nuits fauves which I found much more powefull
But ok, it's worth the look if you like arthouse french dramas
But if you want to discover this director, I would advise to see others from him such as Les Roseaux sauvages (this one is really nice yess )

note7

Les Témoins - André Téchiné (2007) P15020

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Les Témoins - André Téchiné (2007)
Page 1 of 1