Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathproof
Mighty Aphrodite
Mighty Aphrodite
deathproof

The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:45 am

first i must tell this,im a great fan of Nolan and now im turning into a Bale fan too(after the machinist,Begins and especially Rescue Dawn). i went to the cinema for the Dark Knight just to watch a Nolan movie where Bale will be good and as there is no history of movies with so much hype to have done any good i was expecting Nolan to crumble for the first time.
But wat i saw was pure making of History!!!

This movie is bloody brilliant.Its been a very long time since i was excited after watching a movie in the theatre because most of the mainstream movies are bad and i get to watch the good ones only in my comp!

The Dark Knight will be remembered as the best ever super hero movie made atleast in this decade!every scene is pulsating and twisted.The plot is really brilliant for a Batman or any Comic movie.performances are rivetting let it be oldman or bale or caine or eckhart.The BG score is so full of energy and fizz for both Batman and Joker but the latter's is more chilly.

The surprise(atleast for me,i havent seen brokeback yet) was Heath Ledger! the only other movie of his i saw was Casanova and it dint make me think that guy was even a actor.But from the very first scene the guy did scream saying that he is the guy to watch out throughout the movie.Shame he is no more!

The dialogs are riveting and the cinematography is etched with mastery in every frame.Can see Nolan using more techs and graphics more than the last one.

If u are a movie lover u r bound to see this movie,i highly recommend u not to wait for the RIP for this pls go to the cinema.Ledger at least deserves this for his stunning performance.

Let me not say more,then tonite ill be breaking my one rule!

Christopher Nolan Forever!!

Heath Ledger R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:54 pm

he he
You are by far not the only Nolan fan here Smile
I only saw The following and Memento which I liked and The prestige which I liked a bit less but indeed this one really lookS very very impressive (and so is the rating on IMDB 9.6 affraid )
It is not released yet in Holland but in the coming weeks it will be, one I really want to see in the cinema indeed
yess
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:39 pm

The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) HailThe Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) HailThe Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) HailC. NolanThe Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) HailThe Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) HailThe Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Hail

canīt wait to see this movie on silver screen...
Back to top Go down
Killa
Menace II Society
Menace II Society
Killa

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Quote :
IMDB@30-07-2008:
User Rating: 9.4/10 (165,800 votes)
Top 250: #1
Back to top Go down
deathproof
Mighty Aphrodite
Mighty Aphrodite
deathproof

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:25 pm

yea Killa,but i don't think its that good a movie which deserves to be above others such as shawshank,Godfather,pulp fiction etc! may be because of all the hype and tension surrounding it now ppl may think it should,but after sometime i guess many will change their minds. But im not arguing about the statement "The Dark Knight is the best Super-hero movie ever made"
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 am

Just back from the cinema to see it. And yes, it's very good yess Really enjoyed it
The dialogues are good and funny, the Joker is reaaaally good, it's well done and entertaining from beginning till the end. Loved the kind of sirene music which builds up the tension. And it's really well done. Nothing to compare with Batman Begins in my opinion. Overall, I wouldn't put it as the first place on imdb, simply because I dont think it is the best movie ever done, by far. I'm pretty sure it will go down in a few months. But yes, it's very good Smile

And considering that I'm not really a big fan of super hero movies as well as not a big fan of action movies, this is a high rating Smile

note8
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
deathproof
Mighty Aphrodite
Mighty Aphrodite
deathproof

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:51 am

alas TDK drops to 3rd position in IMDB!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)   The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight-A Nolan Film(***nothing abt the plot***)
Page 1 of 1