Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005) Empty
PostSubject: Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005)   Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:46 am

Bubble
From Steven Soderbergh

IMDB

Quote :
Set against the backdrop of a decaying Midwestern town, a murder becomes the focal point of three people who work in a doll factory

Quite a different movie from this director (who made Ocean's Twelve, Traffic...), totally different style. Quite slow and minimalist. It almost look like a student movie, not in a pejorative way Wink but to be honnest it looks more like a first movie although it is not. There are some good things, the acting is good, the style is nice and even if the story is a bit slow, it is quite absorbing. But the story is a bit too easy and predictable which kills it a bit

note7

Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005) Bubble

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
misssans
Enema Killer
Enema Killer
misssans

PostSubject: Re: Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005)   Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:50 pm

One of the few movies that bored me so much I fell asleep! 2/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=11273879
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

PostSubject: Re: Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005)   Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:44 pm

I´ve never been a real Soderbergh-fan, his movies are in general too easy and too American (too Hollywood!) to be really captivating and the storylines are always predictable in his movies! I call that McDonalds-movies!!! I haven´t seen " Bubble"... probably never will... I´m kinda stubborn about that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005)   Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble - Steven Soderbergh (2005)
Page 1 of 1