Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974) Empty
PostSubject: Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974)   Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:38 am

Rabid Dogs
From Mario Bava

IMDB

Quote :
Following a bungled robbery, three violent criminals take a young woman, a middle-aged man, and a child hostage and force them to drive them outside Rome to help them make a clean getaway

Genius yess
At first I didn't know if I would like it, it start very B movie like with that 70's music and atmosphere but mamamia this is awesome yess
A very daring and quite violent thriller for the time. Also the producers went bankrupt and the movie wasn't released theatrically until 1997. It has everything to become cult if it is not already, it probably is Very Happy A pure enjoyment to watch, the dialogues are simply excellent and ironic, the story although simple is quite capticating, and the end is excellent: what a twist Very Happy

If I didn't know this movie was only released in 1997, I would say Tarentino got very inspired by it, I dont know, it has something of it

Absolut discovery needed Wink

Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974) 10

Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974) RabidDogs-cover

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974)   Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:40 am

very good movie indeed!!!

and certainly Cult!!! but have to see it again in order to give it a proper score...

Back to top Go down

Rabid Dogs - Mario Bava (1974)
Page 1 of 1