Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

United 93 - Paul Greengrass (2006)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

United 93 - Paul Greengrass (2006) Empty
PostSubject: United 93 - Paul Greengrass (2006)   United 93 - Paul Greengrass (2006) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 am

United 93
From Paul Greengrass

IMDB

Quote :
On September, 11th 2001, four United Airlines American domestic flights are hijacked by terrorists. After the collision of two planes against the World Trade Center and one against the Pentagon, the passengers and crew of United Flight 93 unsuccessfully decide to struggle against the four terrorist to take back the control of the airplane.

Got this movie by accident. I normally wouldn't buy it myself cause I'm normally not a big fan of such movies but well still decided to watch it also because the critics are quite good for this movie.
Well, it's actually not bad at all Smile I expected more of a hollywood type and it is not, at least the filming is almost documentary like, so is the acting. And the strong, very strong strengh of this movie in my opinion is that there is no pro american bullshit or patriotic dialogues at all which we could also defenetly expect for such movie and its thema. The movie remains neutral. No big american flag here and that's a big big plus.
For the rest, the movie is entertaining, the second half and the end especially is quite intense.

But obviously, the story is very predictable, but that cannot be any other way. But knowing already how its gonna end from start kills it a bit of course

But much better movie than I expected

note7

United 93 - Paul Greengrass (2006) United%2093

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

United 93 - Paul Greengrass (2006)
Page 1 of 1