Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azuloscurocasinegro - Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2006)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Azuloscurocasinegro - Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Azuloscurocasinegro - Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2006)   Azuloscurocasinegro - Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2006) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:47 am

Azuloscurocasinegro (aka Dark Blue Almost Black)
From Daniel Sánchez Arévalo

IMDB

Quote :
Jorge is a young man whose plans for the future are put on hold when his father has a stroke. For seven years, he diligently nurses his father and works as a janitor while studying part time to get a business degree.
When Natalia, his childhood crush, returns from a stint studying abroad, Jorge begins to yearn for something better. He is desperate to find a new and better job, but finds that no one will hire him because he only has experience as a janitor.
Antonio, Jorge’s older brother, soon-to-be-released from jail, is an opportunist who has never gotten along with their father. In prison, at a theater workshop, Antonio meets Paula, a beautiful young woman in jail on drug charges....

Beautifull movie, very sweet and tender. The story is nice, the acting really good and very natural. You get really attached to the characters.... Very nice yess
It is a drama but not a very intense one cause there are a few touches of humour which kind of break the drama rythme a bit but it goes very well with it, that didn't bother me at all
The only thing I didn't like is the end. I wouldn't say it is a bad end but I would have prefered a different one

Overall, it is very nice yes and especially for a first long movie, quite an impressive start, I'm looking forward to see more from this fresh new director yess I expect we will for sure hear from him in the future!

Azuloscurocasinegro - Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2006) 10 (not an 8 just because of the end Razz )

Trailer

Azuloscurocasinegro - Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2006) CARTEL_azuloscurocasinegro
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Azuloscurocasinegro - Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2006)
Page 1 of 1