Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Empty
PostSubject: the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981   the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:52 pm

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 61NC3691ZTL._SS500_

the HILARIOUS trailer... Laughing

once again... a most a peculiar piece of cinematic weirdness! A movie based upon the eating of... you guessed it... WORMS! In birthdaycake, in spaghetti, between ham and cheese sandwich, in a hamburger... worms, WORMS, WOOOOOORMS!!! Laughing

the plot is -once again- thin as ice... but -once again- it really doesn't matter, because this film is so utterly over the top stupid, it becomes incredibly funny! Very Happy a B cinema oddity! I hope to find the DVD soon, because I'm not satisfied with the eMule-download...

the movie itself is actually little more than a bunch of VERY BAD actors (where do they keep finding such untalented idiots), eating industrial amounts of live worms and acting as silly as they can... hillbillie-style! Laughing

be aware... If your stomach turns by the idea of eating live worms, do not watch this movie! Very Happy

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Worm.h15

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Yum_wo18

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Yum_wo20

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Yum_wo22

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Yum_wo19

Quote :
Schlockmeister Ted V. Mikels (The Corpse Grinders) produced this dreadful gross-out comedy featuring lots of actors consuming live worms onscreen. After the bouncy title rendition of "Nobody likes me/Everybody hates me/Guess I'll go eat worms," the viewer meets Herman Umgar (Herb Robins, who directed and scripted from Nancy Kapner's story), a worm-breeder with a club foot and a German accent. Umgar sneaks a worm-filled cake into a little girl's birthday party, causing the grossed-out guests to run around in sped-up comic style. Umgar's father was killed by his partner, the mayor's father, in 1939, but Umgar actually owns half the town and the mayor is determined to have the worm-breeder committed and take the town for himself. The first worm is eaten in a plate of spaghetti by a woman named Heidi, who turns into a half-worm mutant from the waist down for no apparent reason. Soon, Umgar has several mutants in a wire pen, gobbling like turkeys. The local lake turns red, and then three fishermen show up in Umgar's bedroom, explaining that they are part-worm and "live in peace under the red tide." They came to find mutant worm-women, and Umgar promises to make mates for them while attempting to maintain his land claim. By the time Umgar is force-fed a whole mouthful of worms and the mutants lead an attack on the mayor, the joke has worn off. ~

Robert Firsching, All Movie Guide

because of the extreme sillyness of this motion picture... 8/10!!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by labrat on Fri May 16, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

PostSubject: Re: the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981   the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:21 pm

if anyone knows a source where to buy the DVD for this one... feel free to let me know!!!

I want it, I want it!!! yess
Back to top Go down
misssans
Enema Killer
Enema Killer
misssans

PostSubject: Re: the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981   the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Wow that looks gross, though very interesting! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=11273879
toffetomas
Bullet Boy
Bullet Boy
toffetomas

PostSubject: Re: the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981   the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:19 pm

labrat wrote:
if anyone knows a source where to buy the DVD for this one... feel free to let me know!!!

I want it, I want it!!! yess

they have it at bol.com i think, for only 6,99 (it's an import (region 1) version)

http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/nl/-/EUR/BOL_AffiliateMap-Start?LinkType=Product&Section=VIDEO&PrdID=1002004004934962&Referrer=ADVNLVRG00201000099
Back to top Go down
http://imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=25701639
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

PostSubject: Re: the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981   the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:21 pm

toffetomas wrote:
they have it at bol.com i think, for only 6,99 (it's an import (region 1) version)

http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/nl/-/EUR/BOL_AffiliateMap-Start?LinkType=Product&Section=VIDEO&PrdID=1002004004934962&Referrer=ADVNLVRG00201000099

cheers thanx Toffetomas... the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Priv ordered it! Region 1 doesn't matter for my dvd-player...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981   the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the worm eaters - Ted V. Mikels 1981
Page 1 of 1