Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

La Vie rêvée des anges - Erick Zonca (1998)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

La Vie rêvée des anges - Erick Zonca (1998) Empty
PostSubject: La Vie rêvée des anges - Erick Zonca (1998)   La Vie rêvée des anges - Erick Zonca (1998) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:00 pm

La Vie rêvée des anges (The Dreamlife of Angels)
From Erick Zonca

IMDB

Quote :
In Lille, two penniless young women with few prospects become friends. Isa moves in with Marie, who's flat-sitting for a mother and child in hospital in comas following a car crash. Isa is out-going, unskilled, with hopes of moving south to warmer climes. Marie usually is either angry or detached. Then, while Isa begins to visit the child in whose flat they live, going to hospital to read to her, Marie slowly falls for a rich youth. At first Marie keeps him at bay, then she not only pursues him, she begins to dream he is her life's love. When Isa tries to warn Marie, their friendship flounders. How will Marie handle the inevitable? And once they lose the flat, where will they go?

This movie stayed in my top 10 for a long time, I love it very very much I love you But I have seen more movies since so it went a bit down Razz
But this is one of most beautifull French drama I have ever seen
It's a simple and realistic story. The emotions are true and so well showed, the acting is stunning and moving. French cinema at its best yess
And beautifull soundtrack by Yann Tiersen Smile

note8

La Vie rêvée des anges - Erick Zonca (1998) Affiche_Vie_revee_des_anges_1998_4

French trailer
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

La Vie rêvée des anges - Erick Zonca (1998)
Page 1 of 1