Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six feet under

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rak
Dead Man
Dead Man
Rak

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:27 pm

Six feet under Wint_deadfeet1

Quote :
When death is your business, what is your life? For the Fisher family, the world outside of their family-owned funeral home continues to be at least as challenging as--and far less predictable than--the one inside. From Oscar(R)-winning screenwriter Alan Ball comes this breakout series that takes a darkly comic look at members of a dysfunctional L.A. family that runs a funeral business. With Peter Krause, Frances Conroy, Michael C. Hall, Lauren Ambrose and Rachel Griffiths. Winner of two 2001 Golden Globe awards for Best Television Series-Drama, and Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television (Rachel Griffiths).

That's one of my favorite serie, a serie not like the other because the theme is : DEATH.

Fisher's familly have a funeral business and the father who was the boss is dead. That's Nathanael and David Fisher who have to control the etablishement now... And life in a funeral business is not easy when we have a nevrotic mother and a junkie sister...

Six feet under Photo
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:13 pm

Yes, really good serie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Dyab
Stranger than Paradise
Stranger than Paradise
Dyab

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:29 pm

I have to admit that the main frame (the scene takes place in a funeral home) first made me really curious about it but after a few seasons (I'm addicted to it, I started a few weeks ago and I'm already on season 4....), it turned out to deal not only with the theme of dead (actually a nice approach of it) but also with relationships between people and how complex and torturated people could be. It deserves I think its 9.3 on imdb.
Back to top Go down
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 pm

good series indeed!!! top
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:42 pm

As always, I'm always late with series. I still had to continue this one, only watch the first season. Now watching the second season, finally and I still like it as much. Maybe it turns more dramatic now but I also like the way the relationships are described. Really nice!
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:11 am

Pffiou this serie really gets into your skin after a while
I'm at the end of the 4th season almost and I love it more and more
Each episode is different and it's always nice, deap (with no cliche which is quite impressive for some of themas they are presenting) and very very special
(And they are all getting really wasted Laughing )

Trully one of the best serie ever made imo yess
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 am

I finished the serie tonight....

It's over......
Crying or Very sad

For ever Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

My god these last 3 episodes were sad, I cried like hell Razz (I haven't cried watching a movie for a long long time and dont think I ever cried watching a serie) and the grand finalle is stunning yess That last episode "Everyone's Waiting" is really nice! Magnificient piece of cinema (at this level, you can call it cinema!)

This serie will stay in history of series as one of the best one ever made, no doubt yess

But it's over.... Crying or Very sad

Quote :
Entrancing, confronting, charming, absolutely mindbending. Feels like an insult to call it television
yess yess yess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Six feet under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six feet under   Six feet under Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six feet under
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Movie Freaks :: THE SMALL SCREEN :: TV series-
Jump to: