Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006)   Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Container
From Lukas Moodysson

IMDB

Quote :
Poetic, experimental and different, Container is described by Lukas Moodysson as "a black and white silent movie with sound" and with the following words; "A woman in a man's body. A man in a woman's body. Jesus in Mary's stomach. The water breaks. It floods into me. I can't close the lid. My heart is full."

A heavy set man and a slim Asian woman stumble across rubbish dumps and through dilapidated buildings. He carries her on his back; she may be the embodiment of his girlish inner self. A jumble of thoughts and personalities are breathlessly voiced offscreen: a mash-up of identity, religious belief and spirituality, consumerism and pop culture which sounds like delirium one moment and absolute lucidity the next.

Dark, poetic, experimental and surreal. I really love the very strange atmosphere created in this movie
One of the kind!

Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006) 10

Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006) S1954881
Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006) Container1smallwu6
Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006) Container1smallia1
Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006) Container1smallpw9

2 excerpt to give you an idea:

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Container - Lukas Moodysson (2006)
Page 1 of 1