Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Moon - Louis Malle (1975)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Black Moon - Louis Malle (1975) Empty
PostSubject: Black Moon - Louis Malle (1975)   Black Moon - Louis Malle (1975) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 am

Black Moon
From Louis Malle

Black Moon - Louis Malle (1975) Black_moon_arte_video

Black Moon - Louis Malle (1975) Thimdbci6

Quote :
There is a war in the world between the men and the women. A young girl tries to escape this reality and comes to a hidden place where a strange unicorn lives with a family: Sister, Brother, many children and an old woman that never leaves her bed but stays in contact with the world through her radio. Since the content of this picture is not as important as the pictures and allegories, the simple plot can not be described further

Not bad! Very strange movie. I know Louis Malle more for movies like Au revoir les enfants which is a wonderful movie and one of my first movie crush (I cried so much watching this movie Very Happy ). This one is very different and not for all taste because it is difficult to follow and very strange. But nice, a sort of Post Apocalyptic Alice in wonderland, full of allegories, not sure I made sense of it all but still enjoyed watching it

note7

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Black Moon - Louis Malle (1975)
Page 1 of 1