Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Children - Todd Field (2006)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Little Children - Todd Field (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Little Children - Todd Field (2006)   Little Children - Todd Field (2006) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:26 am

Little Children
From Todd Field

Little Children - Todd Field (2006) Little-children

Little Children - Todd Field (2006) Thimdbci6

Quote :
The lives of two lovelorn spouses from separate marriages, a registered sex offender, and a disgraced ex-police officer intersect as they struggle to resist their vulnerabilities and temptations

Nice yess
So much better than In the Bedroom from the same director which I found totally boring and pointless. I was a bit afraid it would be the same for this one but actually not at all, it's really nice! It is a bit long (130mns) but I didn't see the time going. The story is told in a very nice way, it could have been boring but the story develops in such a way that it is impossible not to be captivated, the voice over also add a nice rythm to it. It has sometimes a bit of a similar vibe as American Beauty without the humour although there is also a little satiric touch with a criticism of the american society on the background which makes this movie even more enjoyable. The acting is really good!
Loved it yess

See: I can love maintream cinema, if it's good Razz

note8

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
misssans
Enema Killer
Enema Killer
misssans

Little Children - Todd Field (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Children - Todd Field (2006)   Little Children - Todd Field (2006) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Oeh! I know I wanted to see this one when I saw the trailer! Will rent it later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=11273879

Little Children - Todd Field (2006)
Page 1 of 1