Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5ive Days to Midnight - Michael W. Watkins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
misssans
Enema Killer
Enema Killer
misssans

5ive Days to Midnight - Michael W. Watkins Empty
PostSubject: 5ive Days to Midnight - Michael W. Watkins   5ive Days to Midnight - Michael W. Watkins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:52 pm

5ive days to midnight

5ive Days to Midnight - Michael W. Watkins 83524422134033-1

Tagline: He has five days to solve a murder... his own.

WOW! This mini serieis cool! It's made by Sci-Fi Channel (only my favourite channel in the USA) and a mixture between scifi, drama,thriller and action! yess

Quote :
While visiting the graveyard of his beloved wife with his daughter Jesse, the physics professor John T. Neumeyer finds a case with a police dossier relating his death in five days. He initially believes it is a sick prank from the brilliant but deranged physics student Carl Axelrod, but when a series of events related in the documents occur, he realizes that the file has been sent from the future. With the support of Detective Irwin Sikorski, whose name is indicated in the file as in charge of the investigation of his death, and suspecting of everybody including his girlfriend Claudia Whitney that has a blurred hidden past, J.T. tries to change the future and his fate. But Carl believes that any modification in the time-line will jeopardize mankind and the future of the planet.

Okay I have to admit a few things the special effects are REALLY lame and story is kind of weird...But there are not a lot of movies that are 3 hours long and entertain me the entire time! So hurray for 5ive days to midnight!

7.5/10

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=11273879

5ive Days to Midnight - Michael W. Watkins
Page 1 of 1